Last updated August 27th 2015
- Vetstoria Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom under number 5896625 and whose registered office is at Unit 3, 61 Tanner Street, London SE1 3PL (“Vetstoria” / “we” / “our”). When we refer to ourselves as “we” or “Vetstoria”, we mean our entire company, including any of our affiliates.
(iv) Promotional offers: We may disclose Personal Data to third parties only if you have agreed on the Website (or otherwise separately with us) to provide your Personal Data to partners of Vetstoria so that they can send emails or other forms of communication with details of goods or services which may be of interest to you, special offers and promotions. Should you wish to stop receiving such communications, you can unsubscribe at any time.
(v) Business transfers or combinations: In the case of an actual or proposed sale or merger or business combination involving all or the relevant part of the business or in the case of insolvency, we may disclose Personal Data to third parties to the extent necessary in our reasonable judgment.
Other than described above, Vetstoria will not release Personal Data to a third party without your consent.
- You have the right to ask Vetstoria not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes and, moreover, any Personal Datainformation we hold about you to be deleted upon your request. You also have the right to access information held about you by Vetstoria. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time.
- Vetstoria operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any amendments thereto.
- You may at any time unsubscribe to the Website in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
- If you change your contact details, please send an email with your new details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the information Vetstoria holds about you, you may email Vetstoria at email@example.com.