Last updated August 27th 2015
- Vetstoria Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom under number 5896625 and whose registered office is at Unit 3, 61 Tanner Street, London SE1 3PL (“Vetstoria” / “we” / “our”). When we refer to ourselves as “we” or “Vetstoria”, we mean our entire company, including any of our affiliates.
(iii) Outside sources: Generally speaking, we might legally obtain information from third parties. For instance, we may collect information about Veterinarians who register on our Website from other sources in order to verify their licensure status and identity; where necessary (for example, to process an order for a purchase), our Website may contact financial or credit organizations to confirm customer credit card information; or we may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or to third parties through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, contact us forms and the like. Some of this information may be personally identifiable, such as national change of address information. We do this to better target our information offerings and promotional campaigns and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you would be interested.
- Vetstoria takes the security of Personal Data very seriously. Precautions are taken to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Vetstoria maintains stringent safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Data.We use your Personal Data in 6 ways as follows:(i) Aggregate: We may use Personal Data from our Website in aggregate form without any individually identifying information to third parties. Aggregate information is obtained from the collection of many individual records; however, any data that could be used to identify an individual is removed before it is used. Any third party that receives aggregate data must agree not to attempt to re-identify the people it belongs to.(ii) Your Veterinarian: We will provide Personal Data to the Veterinarian with which you are registered.
(iv) Promotional offers: We may disclose Personal Data to third parties only if you have agreed on the Website (or otherwise separately with us) to provide your Personal Data to partners of Vetstoria so that they can send emails or other forms of communication with details of goods or services which may be of interest to you, special offers and promotions. Should you wish to stop receiving such communications, you can unsubscribe at any time.
(v) Business transfers or combinations: In the case of an actual or proposed sale or merger or business combination involving all or the relevant part of the business or in the case of insolvency, we may disclose Personal Data to third parties to the extent necessary in our reasonable judgment.
Other than described above, Vetstoria will not release Personal Data to a third party without your consent.
- You have the right to ask Vetstoria not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes and, moreover, any Personal Datainformation we hold about you to be deleted upon your request. You also have the right to access information held about you by Vetstoria. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time.
- Vetstoria operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any amendments thereto.
- You may at any time unsubscribe to the Website in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
- If you change your contact details, please send an email with your new details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the information Vetstoria holds about you, you may email Vetstoria at email@example.com.