ABOUT THE WEBSITE
- The Website is operated by Vetstoria Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5896625 whose registered office is at Matrix House, 12-16 Lionel Road, Canvey Island, Essex, England, SS8 9DE (“Vetstoria”, “we” or “us”).
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Vetstoria reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Vetstoria shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Vetstoria may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Vetstoria aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Vetstoria may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary.
- Any of the material on the Website may be out of date or inaccurate at any given time and Vetstoria is under no obligation to update such material, although we will use reasonable efforts to do so. Vetstoria assumes no liability or responsibility as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on this Website.
- Vetstoria does not verify the accuracy or truth or completeness of, and shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for, any information presented on the Website including, but not limited to, liability in connection with any connections made directly with a third party, or any circumstances that may arise from your use of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Vetstoria and Vetstoria will have no liability or responsibility for the content contained therein or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from, or otherwise include in whole or in part any of this Website, without Vetstoria’s explicit written consent.
MISUSE OF WEBSITE
- Vetstoria cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
NO ADVICE GIVEN; NO VETERINARY/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED
- Vetstoria shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from the content of the Website.
- Vetstoria is not an adviser or counsellor and does not hold itself out as providing veterinary advice on the Website. Vetstoria shall not be responsible for any advice obtained through a person’s use, or due to their use, of the Website, or any information contained on the Website
YOUR USE OF CONTENT
- All rights in the Website, including copyright and any other intellectual property rights such as trade marks and database rights, the content and design of the Website, the content of the videos and articles displayed on the Website and all materials (with the exception of Personal Data defined below) contained on the Website (collectively the “Vetstoria Content”), are owned by Vetstoria or used under license from third party owners. Personal Data shall be defined as any of the following: name, telephone, email and postal address (and additionally, in the case of veterinary practices, RCVS registration number and financial information), and such other personal data by which we can identify a natural person or which, taken together with other information in our possession or which may come into our possession, would allow us to identify a natural person. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the term Website shall include Vetstoria Content. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or its contents in whole or part, other than for your personal and non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior written permission of Vetstoria. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, duplicating, creating derivative works from, mirroring, republishing, downloading, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, altering, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or otherwise licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website. By accessing the Website you acknowledge that any unauthorized use of Vetstoria Content by you may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or other applicable laws. You agree Vetstoria will have no responsibility or liability for any unauthorized use.
- You must not use the Website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or any fraudulent schemes, nor do anything that would disrupt the services of the Website, including the introduction of worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings.
- You must not deploy on the Website any bot, spider, web crawler or other automated query program at any time for any reason. We prohibit scraping, crawling, or caching of the Website. The use of automated systems or software to extract data from the Website for commercial purposes (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in such Uploads, (ii) the Uploads are accurate, reliable and complete, (iii) the Uploads are lawful and not false or fraudulent in any way and do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or other legal rights of any third party (iv) the Uploads are not harmful, such as spam or virus (v) you will not seek the return of the Uploads and (vi) you will not assert any claims against and irrevocably waive all claims to compensation from Vetstoria and its affiliates and its or its affiliates respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, service providers, licensors, third party partners and assigns in connection with the Uploads.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, racist, offensive, slanderous, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful material, including the infringement of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of another, is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to comply with any guidelines or requirements on the Website as well as any reasonable request or instructions by Vetstoria in connection with the Website which may be notified to you from time to time.
- You agree to notify Vetstoria immediately in writing of any inappropriate behaviour you discover in connection with the Website or as a result of using the Website so that Vetstoria can take such action as it considers appropriate in its discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Vetstoria disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. Vetstoria does not limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability, which it cannot exclude by law. Vetstoria shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.