ABOUT THE SITE
- The Website is operated by Vetstoria Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5896625 whose registered office is at Unit 3, 61 Tanner Street, London SE1 3PL (“Vetstoria”).
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Vetstoria reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Vetstoria shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Vetstoria may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Vetstoria aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Vetstoria may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary.
- Any of the material on the Website may be out of date or inaccurate at any given time and Vetstoria is under no obligation to update such material, although we will use reasonable efforts to do so. Vetstoria assumes no liability or responsibility as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on this Website.
- Vetstoria does not verify the accuracy or truth or completeness of, and shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented including, but not limited to, information presented by other Members, liability in connection with any connections made directly with a third party, or any circumstances that may arise from your use of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Vetstoria and Vetstoria will have no liability or responsibility for the content contained therein or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from or otherwise include in whole or in part, any other website without Vetstoria’s explicit written consent.
MISUSE OF WEBSITE
- Vetstoria cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
NO ADVICE GIVEN; NO VETERINARY/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED
- Vetstoria shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from the content of the Website or any of the services provided thereunder.
- Vetstoria is not an adviser or counselor and does not hold itself out as providing veterinary, business, marketing or educational advice on the Website. Vetstoria shall not be responsible for any advice or information obtained through a person’s use, or due to their use, of the Website, or any information contained on the Website.
- No veterinary/patient relationship is created by using information provided by or through the use of the website or through any other communications from Vetstoria including, but not limited to, the online appointment booking platform (“OABP”), the pet portal (the “Pet Portal”), links to other websites or any assistance we may provide to help you book or communicate with an appropriate veterinary practice or practitioner (each a “Veterinarian”), and no duty of care shall be owed by Vetstoria in respect of any of the foregoing.
- We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise or quality of work of, or, any advice given by a Veterinarian or other information provided in connection with your use of the OABP or Pet Portal. Furthermore, we do not in any way endorse any individual described in any part of the OABP, any veterinary website linked thereto or any other website whatsoever, and we do not in any way approve any communication or advice given through the Pet Portal. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any Veterinarian at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting from the use of the Website or the services thereof whatsoever.
- You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a Veterinarian by making confirming telephone calls to the appropriate licensing authorities to verify listed credentials and education, and to further verify information about a particular Veterinarian by confirming with the Veterinarian’s office, your current veterinary service provider and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (“RCVS”).
- In connection with using the Website and the services thereof to locate and schedule appointments, and communicate with Veterinarians, you understand that:
- You are ultimately responsible for choosing your own veterinarian.
- Only the veterinary practice with which you have registered on your own is accessible through the Website.
- In addition to signing a contract, Veterinarians must pay a fee to Vetstoria in order to use the services of the Website.
- Any information on Veterinarians accessed through the Website has been provided by the Veterinarian and has not been verified by Vetstoria; and Vetstoria does not recommend or endorse any Veterinarian and does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these Veterinarians or the quality of the pet care services they may provide.
- Vetstoria uses reasonable efforts to ensure that Veterinarians only participate in the services of the Website if they hold active veterinary licenses and all certifications necessary to practice any specialty of the services offered by them to patients, but Vetstoria makes no representations or warranties in respect thereto.
- We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to (a) any marketing or educational advice or any other information generated or obtained from the client engagement platform (the “CEP”) or (b) any information supplied in connection with the CEP. We do not in any way recommend or endorse any of our industry partners with respect to the quality of the services they provide through the CEP or any advice or information in connection therewith.
YOUR USE OF CONTENT
- All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, the content of the videos and articles displayed on the Website and all materials (with exception of Personal Data defined below) contained on the Website (collectively the Vetstoria Content), are owned by Vetstoria or used under license from third party owners. Personal Data shall be defined as any of the following: name, telephone, email and postal address (and additionally, in the case of veterinary practices, RCVS registration number and financial information).Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the term Website shall include Vetstoria Content. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal and non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Vetstoria. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website. By accessing the Website you acknowledge that any unauthorized use of Vetstoria Content by you may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or other applicable laws. You agree Vetstoria will have no responsibility or liability for any unauthorized use.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, racist, offensive, slanderous, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, including the infringement of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, material is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Vetstoria disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. Vetstoria does not limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability, which it cannot exclude by law. Vetstoria shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
- Vetstoria reserves the right to refuse any applications for membership at its own discretion, and no one shall become a Member until they receive email confirmation from Vetstoria that, their application for membership has been accepted. Once an individual receives notification by email from Vetstoria that their application for membership has been successful, they shall become a Member. The notification of membership shall include the Member’s username and password, which shall become their login details for the purposes of the logging on to the Website. The Member agrees to keep such login details secure and not to disclose their login details to any other third party.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- Each Member acknowledges and agrees to provide all information and details requested in any registration process within the Website in order to create any relevant profiles to be made available to the public on the Website. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that all contact information about them and all information relating to their pets provided to Vetstoria are accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading.
- Each Veterinarian additionally represents and warrants that it has received the proper authorisation from its clients to (i) disclose to Vetstoria any information it provides to us on its clients and (ii) handle such information to its discretion on behalf of its clients.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
COMMUNICATION AMONG MEMBERS
- Any communication and / or meetings between Members to the Website are completely at the risk of those Members. Members agree to communications from other Members or meetings with other Members entirely at their own risk and Vetstoria shall not be responsible or liable for such communications or the arrangements for such meetings or the actions of other Members in any way.
- Members must notify Vetstoria immediately of any apparent breach of security such as misuse or unauthorised disclosure or use of their username or password.
- The Member will not use the Website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or any fraudulent schemes, nor do anything that would disrupt the services of the Website, including the introduction of worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings.
- The Member agrees to comply with any guidelines or requirements on the Website as well as any reasonable request or instructions by Vetstoria in connection with the Website, which may be notified to the Member from time to time.
- The Member agrees to notify Vetstoria immediately in writing of any inappropriate behaviour the Member discovers in connection with the Website or as a result of using the Website for Vetstoria to take such action as it considers appropriate in its discretion.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF CONTENT
- Each Member represents and warrants that (i) the Member is 18 years of age or above, (ii) the Member owns all rights in such Member’s Uploads, (iii) the Uploads are accurate, reliable and complete, (iv) the Uploads are lawful and not false or fraudulent in any way and do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or other legal rights of any third party (v) the Uploads are not harmful, such as spam or virus (vi) the Member will not seek the return of the Uploads and (vii) the Member will not assert any claims against and irrevocably waives all claims to compensation from Vetstoria and its affiliates and its or its affiliates respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, service providers, licensors, third party partners and assigns in connection with the Uploads.